Thursday, February 14, 2008

    I'm Getting a New Job

    I've decided to make the jump from Microchip's Development Tools Test group, where my primary responsibility for the past year has been test engineering for the MPLAB C32 C Compiler for PIC32, over to the Language Tools group. I'll be on the MPLAB C32 development team.

    Once my transition period is complete, I imagine that I won't be following all of the version-to-version changes in MPLAB IDE and tools other than the C32 compiler, so I won't be posting to all of the Development Tool forums as much. I'll definitely check the C32 compiler subforum all the time looking for useful suggestions and feedback. (I'll also drop by the PIC32 forum from time to time, but I'm more comfortable contributing to the Development Tools forums.)

    No comments: